Terms & Conditions
1. Interested readers can contribute articles, reviews, features and think pieces on all art forms including cinema, music and theatre.
2. The content should be relevant to the objectives of the journal, original in form and free from any plagiarism.
3. Although write-ups on movies and art-forms across all language and genre, regardless of any geographical boundary, are accepted, however, special consideration will be given to submissions on artistic work from North-East India.
4. North East Film Journal reserve the right to edit or delete your work in the future if the need arises.
5. Send us your Short Author Bio, which should be no more than 50 words, along with your content.
6. The opinions expressed in the write-ups are those of the individual authors, and North East Film Journal will not be held liable for them under any circumstances. If you agree to the above Terms and Conditions, please send us your content at: [email protected]